home.

Thursday 16 May 2013

Me me me

Totally can't think of a blog title when I need one !
But yeap , as title suggests it's just me ! I'm such a narcissist , the kind that only take pictures of herself and maybe .... food ? Hahaha . Been quite busy lately , so the only thing I bothered doing is to at least take pictures of myself . *oops* #thickskindon'tslammewithbricks


My hairdo not long ago when heading out for a casual dinner :D


This is weird , I thought about how long I haven't been smiling with teeth in pictures and attempted to do so . End results ? FAIL . So unnatural , feels like I can never smile properly !

laugh laugh laugh pls take all your time to look at my silly face hahahha


I had Lagsagna for dinner that night !

Next day , I headed out for dinner
at SCAPE with Leonard & co ! Guess which restaurant we chose ? We had Sakae Sushi ♥ 
I LOVE Sakae Sushi but I kinda regret it cuz I didn't felt full at all ): ........ I wished I picked steamboat @ Bugis for dinner then .

Outfit to SCAPE :D

Hairdo ♥ !

The dustcap and casing I used that night ~

And of course at Sakae , I ordered my 'MUST-ORDER-DISH' .......

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

IT'S RAW SALMON LOLOLOL .
I LOVE RAW SALMON . I ordered two plates of 8 piece salmon that night . I'm craving for it right now already ♥ ! 
 

Soft shell crab
Another favorite dish of mine from 
Japanese restaurants is 'Agedashi Tofu' . I ordered it that night too , but I didn't had the patience to take a picture of it , the moment it came , I just want to gulp it down LOOOOOOOOOOL . A little tip from me , I personally think that the BEST Agedashi Tofu in Singapore is from this restaurant at Takashimaya called 'Tonkichi' . Really , I think their Agedashi tofu is the best lor ! 


The following day after dinner ,
I had to wake up extremely early to attend my course at SCAPE every Saturday !

During lessons last Saturday , I had Nick Shen with me ! He's really very friendly , it's hard not to like him . A remarkable actor (: !

As usual , every Saturday whenever I have breaks from class ,
I would head to Cineleisure's Koufu with my classmates to have lunch ! For some reason my appetite wasn't good that day , so I had my favorite juice , the Tomato juice ♥ ! 


The evening sky outside my house
Since this entire blog post is EXTREMELY RANDOM , 
I would also like to share this with you guys . All of you should go buy a tub of Paddle pop ice cream ! Paddle pop is my favorite ice cream flavor and I decided to buy a tub of it along with ice cream cones ! :D


LOVE THE COLORS , it's extremely tasty ♥ !!!!
P/S : But please do not have too much of it , I woke up with a really bad cough the next day after constantly having too much ice cream ):

Ending this blog post with my furball





Goodnight