home.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Liberty


Hi , it's been a long time since I blogged , 
& I hope my readers are still there ♥ Today was my last day of work , 
which means more time to blog , more time to go out , and more time to concentrate on important tasks . 

Just remembered how someone let me 
fall in love with this sentence , " Liberty And Faith " .
Freedom , and Faith . I probably haven't gained back my faith from so many things that had happened when I didn't blog , but I've got back my freedom . I'll update fully again tomorrow , and just gonna inform all of you guys again , that SCHOOL's OUT V is just gonna happen in lesser than 48 hours ♥.♥ !

Here's the complete full details of SCHOOL's OUT V
(Not enough info ? Check out our event page @ FB ! )


Featuring : IAN FANG - Mediacorp Artiste 
 DJ YUKIE - Bangkok 
DJ SOF - SG             
DJ BENXH - SG       
DJ NASHD - Johor   
EMCEE TECHNICK

Venue/Institution : ST JAMES POWER HOUSE
3 Sentosa Gateway
Singapore , Singapore

Graduation Date : 1st September 2011

Lesson starts at / Time : 9.30PM - 5.00AM

TREATS FOR LADIES ♥
*FREE FLOW Lollipops for LADIES throughout the whole night* 
*Tickets ONLY AT $10 for FIRST 100 Ladies who comes in Uniform*
*PRIORITY QUEUE for Ladies from 9.30PM to 12AM*

Important note from the DEAN of SMOOVE's Institution :

RULES (We know you don’t like rules but please bear with it)
1) UNIFORMS MUST BE HIP AND FUNKY (no tucking)
2) NO BOOKS AND STUDY MATERIALS (just bring your id)
3) DO NOT WEAR YOUR SCHOOL’S BADGE (please don’t)
4) DO NOT BRING YOUR Pets (you can bring more party people)
5) CLUB RULES APPLY
Such a cool event & ONCE A YEAR ! Why miss it ?! Reserve your tickets from me NOW at 9189 9055 ! 

♥ ,
SMOOVE