home.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Hoping that someone would be there .


A night of fun in exchange of feeling guilty for life .

It's after 12AM now , happy birthday to my dearest girl Peixin ♥ ! 
Add her up in FB , Peixin Limerance or follow her on Twitter @Peixinnn (:

Went to so many places with so many different people in this 5 days
when I didn't blog . Just gonna upload some photos and simply summarize up everything ^-^ 
I hope my readers didn't get bored of reading ? 

Some times , I feel that we have all the fun & we can't stop . 
And all we got back was , guilt . And still , guilt . I wish someone would save me and teach me what is right and what is wrong . Everything I do , some things are still not right ..


At IMM with Yiqing & Peixin ♥ 

@ Cine with Yu tat , Nigel , Peixin , Shuxian & Xiaohao (: 
Wearing Nigel's beanie , he's in NS now , hope he and everyone that had enlisted on 8th Sept would be doing well ^^ 
Shuxian , me & Sharon

Nigel & me (:

Shuxian , Me @ Volcano ^^ 

Headed to Shuxian's place with Peixin , Nigel , Yu tat , Xiaohao & Samantha ^^ 
Shuxian cooked super nice fried rice for me . hehe thank you darling ♥ 

 Yutat (: 

 Xiaohao (: 

 Peixin (: 

And me ^^ ! Went to a playground nearby Shuxian's place and had quite some fun ^-^

 Headed to Punggol Haibin with Peixin , Shuxian , Yutat and Xiao hao ^^ 
This silly girl was so tired then ♥ 


This other group of guys that were there BBQ-ed two whole plates of 
prawns for us while we were prawning . So shocking , we don't even know them LOL .

After that went over to Serangoon with Shuxian and had breakfast with my 
cute little boy , Shane ♥ (; 

Went to Club Royce to celebrate Yvonne's birthday ♥

 Michelle , Yvonne , me (:

 Reeve (: 

 Victoria ^^ 

 Samuel , Joe , Yutat , Birthdaygirl , Reeve , Rahim & Louis (: 

 Shamin , Yiqing , Peixin , Yvonne , Michelle , me & Victoria *: 

 me & Shamin

 Me and Rahim bestie ♥ !! 

 Louis and me ^^ 

Samuel (: 
 All of us then headed down to Tiong Bahru to fill our stomachs at KFC ♥ ! 


 Me , Peixin , Louis , Yu tat & Samuel then headed to Sentosa


That's about all this few days . Rest of the photos are 
uploaded to my first account in my FB Chrysan Huihui Lee ^^ 

Support my friend's Shop @ http://the-dreamdesire.weebly.com ♥ !
Super pretty clothes there ^^ 

And see if you're in our SMOOVE event videos if 
you came for SCHOOL's OUT V @ Powerhouse that night ! 



Want to be a part of us , the SMOOVE crews
or interested in coming for our parties , latest news etc , wait no more and contact me NOW ♥ !
GET HYPED AND GET SMOOVE (:

Enjoy the video ^^ ♥ !