home.

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

♥ THE LOVE RED PARADE ♥


Hi all ♥ ! 
SMOOVE has supported PAYM in an event , THE LOVE RED PARADE that is gonna be held at CLUB SOUL on Sunday 07 August 2011 . The party is gonna start at 7.30PM and ends at 3AM with the best DJs 
Ft : DJ OHAN , DJ NASH D , DJ S.O.F , DJ CHRIS B & EMCEE TECHNICK  . 

We're gonna have a hell loads of FUN , PARTYING and CELEBRATING SG 46th birthday ♥ ! Lot's of people is gonna be attending this party , so reserve your tickets now , which is at $25 including one free drink . (Follow @SMOOVE_LLP , Smo Ovellp on FB or just contact me for more info )

And if you're interested in being a ticket distributor , making new friends , 
earning fast cash up to a few hundred bucks in a night while partying , or need tickets for events simply contact me @ 9189 9055 ♥


DJ OHAN and DJ CHRIS B are my favorite DJs . 
Here's one of DJ OHAN remix that's my favorite , search is at Soundcloud.com : Cupid Not In Charge . 


Back to life nowadays . 
It has been work work work for me . 
My dear girl Peixin had been really nice to me , accompanying me at my work place everyday . How sweet ♥ But I know she can't accompany me forever . Just like how my dad can't protect me forever . I need to learn how to live on my own . 

And recently , fighting with the people around me . 
It hurts so badly to argue with them . Have I really failed even as a living person ? 


I miss sitting down like this , spending time with him , 
and spending time with my friends . Go out to have fun , heart to heart talks and not trying to pull each other down . But nowadays , it's always the opposite that had been happening . Miss those times so badly , miss all my girlfriends too .. 


This lovely girl accompanied me for all the days I'm at work ♥ 
While others said they missed me , some really did came down , but some others didn't . 




 My sister is freaking nice to me , after work , 
went home awhile and she prepared dinner and made root beer float for me ♥
 Do follow her on twitter or read her blog at feeyonaa.blogspot.com 

Peixin's cute face ♥

People at work had been extremely nice to me too . 
Last night , another guy treated me to dinner . He wasn't even working in the same shop , too nice . 

It has also been a long time since I've last touched a
Jubeat machine . I wonder when I would ever have a chance to be like before ? 
Some times I feel unfair and upset for the people around me . 

" It's unfair when just as someone is about to change for the better , he wasn't given a chance . " 

People change , everyone doesn't like being disliked 
or talked about . Everyone deserves basic respect and to be trusted at least once to me . 






Miss all my darlings so fucking much . 
Shall head to sleep soon . 

Someone told me this today  : 
"I'm not afraid of dying , but I'm afraid of living ."