home.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Can I live in the past ?


Hi people ♥ !
Who's up for PARTYING again (; ?
HANDS DOWN , BOOKS OUT , PARTY IN !

SMOOVE PROUDLY PRESENTS TO YOU : 


SCHOOLS OUT V @ ST JAMES POWERHOUSE
"Supersensational Uniform September"

1st SEPT 2011 THURS (HOLIDAY)
"LESSON" starts from 930PM till 5AM !

Featuring :
-DJ SOF
-DJ NASHD
-DJ BEN
-DJ YUKI
-EMCEE TechNick

Tickets @ $25 including 1 soft drink , ALCOHOL at 2nd floor for 18 and above !
*FREE FLOW LOLIPOP FOR GIRLS FROM US CREWS* (;
Watch out for DJ YUKI , our guest DJ !
Abv is a picture and below is gonna be a VIDEO of DJ YUKI ^^


Do come for this event and PARTY together with us SMOOVE all night long !
For more details and TICKETS contact me Chrysan Huihui Lee @ 9189 9055 (:

It's been quite awhile since I last blogged
because I'm always busy with work and hardly enough sleep everyday . 
But finally got a day off few days ago and went to my favorite Thai Noodle House @ 5 coronation road with Shane boyboy .

Ordered my usual Thai Milk Tea and Seafood Tomyam Noodle
Shared a plate of Fried Bean Curd with Shane Chia , best thing is the both of us don't even know how to use chopstick /:  


Sometimes , I feel that I'm repeating the past , going back to the places that I like . Am I ? 


Went off to Cine with him after that to meet Phoomin and Lloyd . 
Met Shuhui & Crystal . Knew a new friend called Nigel ( Nitez FrozenHeart ) ^^ 
Went home after that long later , spent a great great time with Shane then (: 


A few days later , had an off day again & met up at JP 
with my girls ♥ ! Though Claire and Shamin missed the outing , Yiqing , Ginity & babyswings came . While Peixin was with me all the time Heading back to JP does brings back lots of memories . Can't not think about it . Watched Rise of the planet of the apes with Valentino , Timothy & Peixin the day before , and then stayed over at Peixin's place (:


Meeting my girls on my off day was probably one of the most
happiest day of my life . They just make me happy , by appearing beside me . Love them a lot (:


Met Jianhong at x craft to take a puff , after that we went off to
Mos Burger to have our lunch ^.^ 


Me & Yiqing bbg .

 Yiqing , Ginity , Me & Peixin ♥♥♥

Headed off to town awhile later , 
and I asked  my cab to stalk Peixin's and this photos below were taken HAHA .


At town with Andy bro .

 Yiqing bbg ♥ !


My blood brother @ Jiangyao


Had dinner and went to take neoprints after that
 Watched Captain America The First Avenger , and went home (: 


 Rest of the photos in my FB album (: 




 And my dear girl , Ginity made this picture for me
Fucking happy when I saw this . She took pictures from most of our meet up albums and made this wtf . At the same time , I was super happy to see my girlfriends . 

Fall sick two days ago , still feeling a little unwell , 
but better . Valentino , Peixin and Nicholas is fucking sweet . They suddenly popped up outside my house and delivered dinner for me Feel very blessed to have people around me who cares .  

Going to enlist into a private school soon , 
but I'm super busy with work , wonder when I have the time to look at which schools I want /: ? 

Some times I really just wanna live in the past . Those times where things were simpler , felt so protected and innocent . Stress-free and completely relaxed . Those times where I see my daddy everyday and not what I am now , completely out of control ? 

Isn't it scary to look in the mirror and ask , " who the fuck are you ? " .

I need a break . Head off somewhere out of SG .