home.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Hi and I appreciate you .

I FUCKING SUCK .
Scold me all you want because I am just PURE LAZY to do
updates though I'm dying to tell and share with you guys what I'm up to ! 

Man , but I love you guys 
and my blog . Neither do I wanna disappoint faithful readers so I'm gonna update this
boring , sucky life of mine . A lot of you guys have been asking what contact lens I wear in this/that picture personally or through my Formspring , fret not and wait patiently alright ! Because a few lens advertorials would be up REAL SOON in my blog . Banners would be up to and some other goodies , and maybe even a giveaway ! ♥

P/P/S : A FULL BLOG POST WITH MY PICTURES , 
You can try avoiding it , but I know you can't so just look at it :p 

Not sure if you guys noticed ,
I've change my blog banner on top ^^^^^^^^^^ .
And also changed my display picture for both my Facebook accounts ! You liked it already ? :B Meh , bet never .



And even my Twitter twitcon and background ! ♥

Really bought like
a lot of stuffs few days back . Even got my hair done at Bugis Chapter 2 by my stylist , Fun . He charge normally at $200+ , worth it for gorgeous hair ok ?! What's more he's freaking friendly ! ♥♥

Went crazy shopping with
Zoey unexpectedly , at ION Orchard , Far East Plaza and Bugis Junction !
Here goes !

Ignore my usually-neat-messy-bed . Too excited to head out until don't wanna tidy LOL
LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Red in color . Bought it at Etude House at $24+

This is the one I'm using in my photos !

Bought all these from Forever 21 !
Super cute ribbon ok this one .
It's worn like this ! :

OK LOL .

Also bought Dollywink lashes again . But , I don't think I would be using it cause I just don't suit using it ):
Envy girls that look good in any form of lashes .

HK cover that Zoey bought for my phone ! That also means I can no longer use my HK earcap .

The furry beanie I'm using .
Also bought clothes ! Most of them from Forever 21 .



 Headed to Chapter 2 Bugis
the next day for my hair with Christy ! ♥
For those who keep asking where I got my fringe done here you go :B 




Before .


After !




Sat in Chapter 2 for 
4 bloody hours , talk cock sing song and then finally headed to 
Lenas for early dinner ♥♥♥♥♥♥ !

Thank god for existence of good food LOL


After that headed to inside Bugis Junction
and went to Sloggi and bought a few pieces of bra HAHAHAH . Became a member (Y) . 
Ladies , go there to get good bras before your breast stop growing (I heard) . Each piece only at $60+ .



After that ,

had second round of dinner at Ah Guan mee pok and headed to Christy's place to visit her flying squirrels ! MAD CUTE , *screams*





Can lie down eat somemore


Went home , got my nails painted and trimmed !
There's a superstition that said , we shouldn't cut our nails at night , so if you believe , just don't . 


Headed to Cineleisure 
the next day and watched "The Hunger Games" with Ginity , Louis and Rahim .
HAVE BEEN DYING TO WATCH AND IT'S A NICE SHOW ! Louis predict that there will be a continuation to it since the ending was rather ........ awkward ? Hmm .




Me and Ginity ♥

Many couldn't recognize me with my new hairstyle , so which is better ?




Bro's friend , Leonard . Call him Ahbueyho LOL



 I love my brother .
I always ask him , "Do I look ugly without make up ?"
He will answer "no"
I asked again , and his reply was the same .
And then I asked again , he got irritated HAHAHHA , I guess that's one of those things that irritate guys that most . And when he says I'm not pretty , I'll stare at him and say , "So now you think I ugly la ?" Then he'll be at absolute lost of words keke .

My blood brother ♥
Thank you Anonymous .

Thank you too .
Sometimes when I don't reply to mentions , emails and inbox , it doesn't mean
I didn't read it . I do read it and whether is it bad or good , I really do give a fuck , so yea I read them .

And I'm ending this post with my own photos I don't care .
So that you guys won't forget me so easily AGAIN (:

*self high*
Ok going off byebye !!! ♥♥
Congratulate me for being two blogshops official advertiser . OK NOTHING BYE ♥