home.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Vivo date ! ♥

 HELLO EVERYBARDI , it's the 25th today ! ♥♥♥♥ 
It isn't a special day , but it's just me holding a board like an angel telling you it's 25th la ok ?! HAHA

NO PHOTOSHOP OK , WISH I CAN GO PLASTIC SURGERY

A supposedly picnic + family 
dinner date video made before I went out :



BUT THE PLAN TOTALLY FAIL LOR ! 

I already went Daiso to buy the floor mat and all for picnic , 
but me and Ladonna ended up going around Vivo and shopping ! After that had dinner and totally had a lot of fun at my place . Missed my family dinner cause I fell asleep ! AND LADONNA WATCHED ME SLEEP FOR A MOMENT LOL .

Beautiful Ladonna

Annoying attention seeking people taking photos in the bus HAHAHHA .
Ladonna and I was heading back to my place then ! And then we realized there were like people looking at us and then we're just like .......... 


LOL ! Then we stopped ! 
But I believe there will be a real picnic soon , stay tune to it ! ♥ 
I super love sharing with you guys what I did and stuffs like that , each time I blog , it excites me ! 

Please tell me how you feel about me photoshopping my pictures , 
whether with or without photoshop looks better ! Here's a picture of me with complete no photoshop , taken with my iPhone ! :


Remember to Formspring / Email me how you feel alright !! ♥♥ 

Apparently bought this mat for picnic LOL .

 Clothes bought from Forever 21

Dog treats from pet safari ! Looks delicious as hell ♥♥

I didn't rape my dog , he was sleeping like that when I turned around while using comp HAHA

Love the marshmallows in the chocolate drink ♥

Did nails myself ! ♥

My dog supa excited for the treats ♥
 Should make a video of him making a series 
of tricks ! If you guys want to see it , respond through formspring / email alright 
!

RARE MOMENT BEFORE I LEFT HOME : CUDDLED AND SLEPT ON ME WHILE USING COMP
 Sharing with you guys the beautiful sunset outside my house LOOOOL ♥♥♥ 


Awesome sister bought me Sanrio Hello Kitty comforter and bedsheet set , LOVE IT ♥.♥
He was SUPER sleepy then :D


Suggest to me some blog topics you might wanna read or videos you might want me to make ! More posts to come up ! Sorry for blogging with so little pictures , I just kept doing self revision nowadays ! Exams in less than 4 weeks ,  love you all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


P/S : The contact lens giveaway will be ending on the 28th this month . For more info , click HERE .
I would also be giving away an item that I bought from Vivo in this post , If you would like to win one of the items , email me in this format :

Title should be : Vivo giveaway
Name :
Contact number :
Attach a screen shot of sharing this blog post link on your twitter OR facebook in the email .
Email it to kittyvonc@live.com.sg 

AND YOU'RE DONE ! :D