home.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Goodbye Single life , hello love life . ♥

Remember how I used to 
rant and complain and ask why am I single ? Well , you'll NEVER see me ranting about it anymore .  

Before I met him , I probably missed out a lot in life . 
I love how this guy makes everything special and different , making me feel appreciated and loved . To others he may not be perfect , but to me , he's so special that I don't wanna let him go already . To be honest , no words can describe how I feel (or maybe it's just because my language isn't good HAHA) . 

There's this thing about me , 
I get really attached to people I love , if they go missing for a second I'll just go crazy , call me a possessive fucker , but I'm so very protective of this boy now , I wanna show the world the boy I love ♥

Haha ok . 
He's Adam Trombetta , an Italian who lives in SG . 
We got together on the 16th May approximately 1:59AM when I said yes ♥ . I thought things would change , but nothing did , just loving him more every day (: . I was actually afraid would the stats of my blog drop then  , but it didn't . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

I am so lazy to use Photoshop
on any of the photos in this blog post , so just get disgusted or love it . (; 

I really cannot find a nice photo of him la , I mean I always take his unglam photo ok ???? But no matter how unglam he looks I still fucking love him .
 AND WE WENT GROCERY SHOPPING TOO ! 
He carried almost everything , best boyfriend ever LOL ♥♥♥♥♥♥








 The Hello kitty my boy "caught" for me at SCAPE last night (: 

Sometimes when I meet him ,  I don't even have make up on . But since I have Adam , 
who else do I need to seduce ? HAHAHA kidding la , I was just too lazy to make up LOOOOL .
 
 LOL . I made him balanced the hello kitty from Mac on his shoulder . Haahhaa










I just wanna say I love this boy so much , 
and you guys deserve to know . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Read the caption of this picture , dream come true . ♥

 
And I am gonna share a video
with you guys in this blog post , you'll never regret watching . 


 I didn't purposely find this video for this blog post hor ,
I just came across in my Facebook newsfeed just now .