home.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Love shoes ? ♥

Ordered 4 pair of lovely shoes online last 
month and arrived to me not long ago !! Hahaha omg it's so awesome , they're mad pretty ! But sadly , 3 pair of shoes came first . The last one would only arrive to me probably end of this month or the next ! When the last pair of shoes come , I'll show it to you guys ! Always can't wait to update you all :D 

The package .........


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TADAH !


Photobucket  
 YOU'RE FATED TO LOOK AT MY UGLY LEGS . 
JUST FOCUS ON THE SHOES , COME ON :D

My FAVORITE PAIR OUT OF ALL 4 : 

THIS PAIR IS MAD CHIO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
It's like I think ever since I received it I will just keep wearing it for fun LOL . But bad news is , 
I bought size 36 BUT TOO SMALL FOR ME WHAT THE FUCK . THIS IS SO NOT FAIR ): So if you've broader feet , even if you're a size 35 or 36 , TRUST ME , BUY size 37 !

The white part of the shoes looks like it can reflect light HAHA .



Awesome wedges , perfect for schooling days ! :D




Believe it or not , I bought pink booties .

This pair of boots is also the most expensive out of all 4 pairs !


The pair of shoes that will arrive later looks like this (: 

When it arrives I'll take more photos of it !
I hope when it does , it would fit me , unlike the other one ):

As you guys can see ,
the shoes came without boxes , which is a disadvantage for me because I always like to stack some of my shoes(which are in boxes) up in one corner of my room . And I paste stickers on them so that I can recognize which shoe is in which box when I'm heading out . But their shoes is mad awesome , somemore at first $200 , they gave me discount , only $150+++ for 4 pairs ! ^^

Tell me how you feel about these shoes !
Goodnight :D