home.

Monday 20 May 2013

Pucker lips or not ?

Sponsored Review

How does dry lips irritate you ?!
I absolutely detest dry lips , I'm sure it's the same for all of you . Singapore is a extremely humid country , if we don't hydrate ourselves properly , first off , our lips would look extremely ugly . Dehydrated , cracked and all that nasty stuff . * initially I wanted to input a picture of chapped lips here but after googling it , I freaked out . Chapped lips is really nasty , if you want to , you can google it * 

I always thought chapped lips is nothing , 
because I always have it ! But till when I google it , I'm in shock . My lips definitely look like what Google Image shows me , but if I didn't look at it in a third party way , I never knew I look that nasty all the time at home ! I'm too used to chapped lips . That's why people like me , bother going around beauty stores to source for good lip balms that fixes my problem . 

Yes , lip balm ! 
 Mentholatum is quite a popular brand , this , I'm sure you've seen it before ! 


 Every time I look at 
how Mentholatum lip balm's packaging and design , I always think it's SOOOOOOOOO classy !!! Which is the reason why I decided to accept this sponsorship and give this product a try . In case you're wondering how it looks like , here it is : 


This is actually the new packaging
of Mentholatum Deep Moist , it was launched in 2008 & has tremendous success and popularity in Japan .  Very quickly , it became top selling lip balms in Japan’s lip care market . Therefore , this strengthened Mentholatum Lip Balm Brand leadership as the #1 Top Selling Lip Balm brand in Japan* (2006 to 2009) ! The success of Deep Moist is due to 2 main factors , its premium hydrating ingredients at value pricing , and its elegant , ergonomic packaging design .

However , I would also like to emphasize
that the design of the Deep Moist lip balm is really unique . It looks like this :
Credits : Google
I can't use my own picture , because idiot me didn't take a photo of it before using it . And now that I've used this for quite some time , it sort of went out of shape and not-so-pleasant-looking /: !

So anyway ,
The Deep Moist lip balm comes in an innovative Emerald Green, oval-shaped container design that fits the corner of the mouth well and makes it easy to apply with a single swipe . A Japanese consumer commented , “This oval-shaped design fits the corner of my mouth so well that the Deep Moist lip balm can be applied easily without affecting the foundation near my mouth.” 
 
However personally , 
I do not really think that this product is the best of the lip balms that I'm using . As a blogger , I just wanna be honest with my readers , because you guys are the ones who trusts me in the products I introduce . This is not the best I've used , BUT I truly love the design , very classy . I notice that it is not sticky which does not give me any form of discomfort while using it . Feels like I've not applied anything on my lips , which is extremely good . But I just don't think I felt that my lips are moisturized that I hope it would be . Maybe it does , but it doesn't really last very long . 
 
Whether you guys want to give it a try or not , 
up to you ^^ ! 

P/S : This is just how I personally think , but Mentholatum still have a variety of products out there waiting for you guys to try :D ! Many bloggers like their facial products as well , do check them out (;