home.

Sunday 7 September 2014

SENTOSA WITH MA GIRLS !!!

Troubled mind . 
Sigh . But thinking of my girls makes me happy !!!! Just gonna post pictures of Lindsay , Alicia and I along with some captions ^^ We headed to Sentosa not long back ! Lindsay even bought pizza and baked for us , I love you babygirl ♥ 

#OOTD

Lindsay baked





Alicia looks so so happy ♥ Dear Alicia , please remember I love you


Probably the only picture that isn't photoshopped . LOL




我的两个宝贝 ♥ Soooooooooooooo much love for them (':

The only drink I survived on under the hot sun hahahhaha
















My hardworking girl hehehe










HAHAHHAHA LOL MY FACE


AGAIN . What's wrong with my face .... Is it the pizza too good or what HAHHAHAHAA

















Simply cannot look glamorous hahahaahha


















Playing guess the word




Sushi for dinner !













Miss them way too much ):