home.

Monday 3 June 2013

Feminine Charm


Sponsored Review

Hi everyone ♥ ! 
It's a start of a new month again & it's already half a year since 2013 just started , time flies isn't it ? 


From the very start of the year , we always have new year resolutions right ? Now , what's yours ? Have you accomplished/stick to them yet ? I bet one of the many new year resolutions that all of you guys have is to have better skin ! Or at least , LOOK BETTER . 

If you realized you haven't ,
or have been trying real hard to find something that works for your skin , I'm here to save you ! Because what I've got , works for me ! It is none other than from the FAMOUS Bio Essence's recent new innovation !

The Royal Jelly & ATP Shape V Face Series 


So what's so special about
this new innovation & series ? Well , here's what it is .

Bio-essence has
blended Bio Energy Fluid , Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence ,
Royal Jelly , ATP and precious herbal extracts like Ginseng , Aloe Vera (Which is extremely good for skin) and Angelica to enhance cell energy and skin metabolism ! The Shape V Face Series provide minerals , trace minerals and herbal nutrients to lift and firms sagging skin :D

Enriched with Royal Jelly & ATP ,
 the Shape V Face Series has double the effects to supply energy to skin cells like a continuous current , hence improving micro-circulation effectively to renew and repair our skin . It also helps to restore skin's suppleness , radiance and firmness to achieve a youthful V-shaped facial contour ! 

Amazing . 
And you think it doesn't work ? You're wrong , it does ! 


I've used the series personally when they send it to me & I'm STILL using it . I'm super in love with especially the lifting cream ! I would explain each product to you in this blog post :D 

1.  Deep cleansing milk with Royal Jelly & ATP

Retail price : $17.90 Size: 200g


It has very gentle formula , 
safe to use on eyes , face and neck area & cleanses effectively removing all traces of makeup and impurities without stripping skin of its natural moisture . It also nourishes our skin while cleansing it , leaving skin soft and smooth ^^ 




2. Deep Exfoliating Gel with Royal Jelly & ATP

Retail price : $32.90 Size: 60g
I really enjoy using
this in my daily routine ! It painlessly exfoliates out blackheads and white heads also layers of dead skin for better absorption of subsequent skincare products . Brightens dull skin , makes dry and rough skin softer and definitely smoother . Not to mention , it also regulates and balances oil secretion and helps prevent pimples , lighten scars and pimple marks ! By exfoliating also improves skin texture for a refined and fair complexion , allowing makeup to glide on our skin easily , hence lasting longer and looks more natural :D

 It's quite exciting to
see your dirty skin being exfoliated and drops into the basin LOL . It didn't cause me any rashes or whatsoever , skin looks fairer and felt smoother ! Makes me feel as if my skin is super clean even before cleansing , love this ! P/S : No water is needed while using this product , face & hands must be dry !



3. Nourishing Deep Cleanser with Royal Jelly & ATP

Retail price : $11.90 Size: 100g
 This product looks very similar
with the exfoliating one , please do not mix it up ! The cleanser is actually SOAP FREE yet , it cleanses our skin effectively . Not to mention , it is very soothing & hence it wouldn't hurt your skin !
With fine molecules to disintegrate dirt and oil trapped deep in our pores , it definitely cleanses our skin thoroughly , leaving our skin refreshing , smooth with NO skin tightness after using :D 
Suitable for all skin types .
 
4. Nourishing Foamy Cleanser with Royal Jelly & ATP
Retail price : $11.90 Size: 100g


This one with the rich lasting foam  ,
effectively removes impurities and dirt in pores and thoroughly cleanses skin . Nourishes and smoothens skin with minerals and herbal nutrients while cleansing . Also no tight feeling after wash , skin becomes softer and finer . Also suitable for all skin types .




 5. Deep Nourishing Toner with Royal Jelly & ATP

Retail price : $18.90 Size: 100ml
 Using toner after cleansing is
very essential . It nourishes , refines & cleanse pores . Facilitates absorption of skincare products .
It has fast absorption into skin to hydrate & soften our skin & provides skin with ample nourishing & moisture to restore skin's natural radiance and suppleness ^^ 


6. Radiant Youth Essence with Royal Jelly & ATP
Retail price : $38.90 Size: 40ml


The essence contains 95% Green Tea 
extract which provides superior anti-oxidant
property to protect skin against signs of aging , it intensively nourishes
skin and locks in moisture , keeping skin smooth , supple & moisturized . It also prevents dry skin & reduces signs of aging ! It is rich in anti-oxidant property to protect skin against harmful free

radicals & ideal to be applied in cold weather where the air is very dry . To me , it's like a layer of oil to be applied on our skin to protect it and surprisingly after applying , it is NOT oily after it is absorbed ! Somehow makes my skin feel healthier as well . In case you're wondering , you can also apply it on your hands and leg for fairer and more radiant skin !

Apply it in a circular motion 
& this product's speed of absorption is crazy fast ! 




7. Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly & ATP
Retail price : $49.90 Size: 40g

This face lifting cream actually came
with a measuring tape ! I swear when it came I was so super skeptical about this product . I really DETEST my baby fats and I really want a slimmer face but hopefully without plastic surgery . But this product is so freaking amazing . I measured my face before using it , and YES IT SLIMS MY FACE BY A FEW CM ALWAYS . I'm so impressed ! I know it can be a little expensive , but it came in a small tub & you might think you would finish it fast by applying it on your face everyday , but NO . 

Each time I had to apply onto my face ,
 I used super small amount of it and I don't know why , I don't need a huge portion AT ALL . It works amazingly with REALLY small amount of it on my face . However while applying it , you might experience a tingly effect , like minty or stingy ? It goes off after awhile :D I quite like the tingly feeling LOL . 

This product also reduces fine lines , 
wrinkles , help firms sagging skin and lifts facial contours ! But main point , helps me achieve the V shape face :D ! You might have seen some bloggers using it , and many of you guys must have seen it from Xiaxue's video . But , this one over here is the new version with Royal Jelly and ATP ! 

In case you guys wonder wonder what video I'm referring to , here it is : 





I've introduced this 
range of products in the steps of which one you should use first , I really love how this set of products gives me VISIBLE results to my skin ! Hooray to having slimmer face :D !