home.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Dinner , date , fun & laughter ♥

Do you need fun ? Or fun with friends ?
Irene & Me ♥♥

Instead of heading down to AMK Chompchomp that day , 
Irene , Pangpang & I headed down to the eatery place opposite SCAPE . Sad that Jan couldn't join us in the end ): . But we had so much fun ! ♥


Look at the food we ate !
I ate a total of THREE bowls of rice that day . LOL . Too hungry ):

Stingray ! ♥
Kangkong LOL ♥♥♥
Fried chicken wings !
Stupid Irene poke my face and slap my face using my wallet LOL
Irene , me & Pangpang .
Irene's face like plasticine right ?!
Irene messing up my hair to see if I suit bangs ):
Look so retarded ! HAHHA .
 Anyway , after dinner we headed
to Cineleisure and wanted to catch a movie , but since Pangpang isn't watching , we decided to just head to the arcade ! Me and Irene played Jubeat together after ages ! Damn fun ♥♥

We in the lift also can take photo (Y)
Pangpang and me ^^ !

Started camwhoring again since it was still early
after playing Jubeat and we just continued spamming photos ♥♥♥♥



#foreverplayingwithmyhair
Trying to make "fish balls" out of our face LOL .

And after a few good talk , all of us went home ):

My retarded face hahahha .
And that's not all the funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

Went to Chongpang for BBQ Steamboat last night ♥ !
Went there with Prissy , Xavier , Andrew , Darwin , Dew , Johan , Fai , Kai , Cassandra , Raymond , Benjamin , Jim , Yueyang and Randall ! Day spent with them was so so fun ♥ ! Also celebrated Darwin's birthday HAHAHAH .

Andrew and Darwin
Xavier and Randall !
And stupid turtle Raymond 77 !

And after BBQ/Steamboat , we had "lo hay" ! ♥

Still in CNY mood !
Xavier and Jeremy ^^
Darwin's 18 birthday and his HUGE angpao !
His face is full of cake icing LOL
Prissy and me ♥

Cass , Prissy , me ♥

After having our sumptuous dinner ,
me , Prissy , Cass , Kai & Xavier headed off to New Shaw Theatres to watch Journey 2 IMAX :D ♥
Super great movie with the 3D effects , so real ! Movie was at 11.50PM I remember , but we only cabbed at 11.45PM ! HAAHA . Had a super long coffee talk after our movie and all of us headed home ! Was so exhausted , took a cab with Xavier (;

Besides all that above ,
I was just busy getting sick and all . Cough , flu and even sore throat with that feverish feeling . Sucked to the core , because of that , I missed school on Saturday . Still not feeling well ): .

Goodnight all !
Nowadays everyone's falling sick so take good care of yourself . ♥