home.

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Combination of the entire week !

OMFG FINALLY I'VE GOT THE TIME TO BLOG AGAIN ! 
Miss this blog and every reader so much , so much to update and so much to say ! Let the pictures do the talking and slowly guiding you guys through those days where I didn't blog but just TWEET and TWEET HAHA . Ok , here goes ! ♥♥♥♥

WARNING : ALL PHOTOS WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP BECAUSE OF ME BEING LAZY . BEHOLD . 

Received my Nuffnang Cheque ! Thanks to you guys , REALLY , because of you guys :D ♥
And since I know I have extra $$$$ , I just upgraded my storage system in Google or something like that otherwise I cannot upload so many photos for you guys to see at all ): . But the plan is cheap , a few USD $$ a month would be charged . But worth it , for you guys and my blog !!!


Met up with Ginity ♥

Clothes I bought from Forever 21 and Cotton On .

AHA , I just thought I love the top I wore in this photo okay ?!
Went to watch Man in black 3 at Tiong Bahru's cinema with my best boyfriend Adam , sister , her boyfriend and Zoey ! Man in Black 3 , amazing movie !!

My darling boyfriend asked me , "Why you always never smile in photos one ?"
 DO I NOT SMILE IN MY PHOTOS ?!  ):




I secretly took this photo because that's my favorite tattoo on him . He doesn't know so ......... hope he doesn't get mad at me .
The soft toy he caught for me at SCAPE ! ♥♥
 And he really gave me a ridiculous amount of Hello kitty soft toys already . 
Cause check this out ..........

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

TADAH ! All from him ♥

♥


Went to Haagen Dazs to have awesome ice cream with Zon while waiting for Adam to end work .
 Can somebody give me a "Best girlfriend award" ?Ok la maybe not ):

That's Zon


Also met up with my ladies x ♥

 
Kimberley and me , she looks like angmoh lor !!!!

Stupid Zhi Ling who is ALWAYS late for outings and cutie Ginity on the right ♥
ZHI LING KEPT ASKING ME TO PHOTOSHOP HER "FAT" ARMS WHICH ISN'T EVEN FAT .
I don't even bother to photoshop any photos in this blog post , so I didn't bother to photoshop hers either HAHAHHA

Super bad hair day for me lor

Do not look at my tummy

LOL this photo super unglam , but love it ! ♥
Don't know why she strangling me ):

MET DARLING ALANDREA ♥

Alandrea , me , Ginity & Zhiling


Say I look nice here

I WAS WONDERING , WHY AM I STARING AT GINITY LIKE THAT IN THIS PHOTO ?!



 Blur photos are awesome , makes us look "chioer" LOL . 



Check out my bangs they are getting long ):


And two days ago at IT show , my dad bought me a $30 iPhone cover !
What's so special about it then ? 

It's reddish pink . Ok HAHA . Kidding there's more about it .
Besides that it's in diary form and uses a magnet to close , it's super thin .

How DO I place my iPhone securely attached to the cover ? I JUST SIMPLY STICK ON IT !
This iPhone cover is like fucking sticky that , 
no matter how I shake the cover which my phone is stuck to , it doesn't come off ! 

AND MY DAD BOUGHT MY SISTER A MACBOOK AND BOUGHT HIMSELF A LAPPY
LUCKY SISTER ! Here's the free gift ............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

--
-
--
-
-
-
--
PLAIN WATER ! 

KIDDING IT'S NOT LA


Here's the real free gifts

This membership card like cute ah ?

Yogurt me and Adam ate at Great world the other day . (:



ME AND ZOEYYY ♥
She used my lipstick hahhaa



Apple crumbles for you ? ♥

Bubble gum ice cream with Marshmallows and sprinkles !
Ate this at Cold rock while waiting for boyfriend's interview to finish (:

Forced him into taking this photo ........... I AM SORRY . HAHAHHA

He bought this for me hahhahha
 Met up with Peixin too to study and waited for boyfriend to end work again ,
had out late dinner at Wendy's then , got a free plush toy !


And light dessert at Coffee Bean ♥♥♥

I ordered something like Vanilla shake but then it looks like the entire thing is filled with whipped cream only !
 Ok , I am gonna be thick skin and say my boyfriend is damn handsome ok ?
Sharing some of his photos in the past (: But I still love him the way he is :D Fortunate to have found someone who loves me can ?!






Had our photos printed out ♥

STUPID GIRL LIKE ME FINALLY TRIED CRISS CUT FRIES AT QUEENSWAY
 Here comes the funny part ..........


 My boy was drunk and he still went to the counter saying ,
"Can I have the hello kitty doll ? " 
And then he held the hello kitty , faced me and said , "come bb here's your hello kitty doll , it's important because you wanted it , here you go" ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 




We ordered KFC to our place , ate and "nua" like pigs !
It was the day where I was sleeping on his chest and he took photos with his Macbook .
While I was asleep I could hear the sound of the Macbook HAHAHA . Here's an example LOL :



And I received my package from Black Paraid !! ♥♥♥♥ 


GOT LOVE LETTER INSIDE FROM THE OWNER SOMEMORE ♥
Modeled their clothes for their current collection , their
blogshop banner is just at the side of my blog ! Click to see their pretty clothes and me ? LOL


Thai food @ Sakura far east plaza with sister and her friends ♥





OK DONE ! 
Hehe gonna find my boyfriend as always (:

CHRYSAN FUCK OFF FROM YOUR BLOG AND GO STUDY .
No I can't , I'll stick to my blog with you guys and study at the same time (:


Goodnight ! ♥