home.

Saturday 29 September 2012

BEST MASK I'VE EVER TRIED ! ♥

Advertorial

I've got so so much to say in this blog post !
 As a blogger , I only introduce products to you guys when I'm very sure it's good and when I like it myself . No lies or exaggeration . And I'm very very satisfied with what Secretive have sent me for a review ! I LOVE IT . Since Secretive are famous for selling good beauty products , have you guessed what it is ? :D

Introducing you .........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The BEST mask I've ever tried ..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's THE SEXY LOOK REJUVENATING DUO LIFTING MASK !


Sexy Look has always been Taiwan's top selling 3D mask !!
What's a 3D mask ? Why is it so good ? Why is it so popular ? Is it costly ? Where do I get these good stuffs from ? You'll find out more as you read !




Besides Sexy Look's 3D masks being the top selling in Taiwan , it
has also increasingly becoming A LOT more popular in Singapore :D ! It's not just about the packaging and how Sexy Look promotes it . But seriously it's freaking good ! A little more background information about this product , it's actually enriched with BIRD NEST and Gold Caviar .... ♥ 


Believe it or not , 
The Sexy Look Rejuvenating Duo Lifting Mask have COUNTLESS good points !  Mainly these : 

Geez I'm not lying it's really THIS good !
Because when I first received this product from Secretive and when they fill me with all these information , I was really skeptical about it too . BUT ONCE I TRIED IT , TRUST ME ALL MY DOUBTS JUST DISAPPEARED . I really really love it ! I was so excited to show it to you guys .

It brightens dull skin ,
enhance moisture level to your skin , promotes collagen synthesis & increase skin elasticity ! Just like what you & I know ,  Bird's nest with collagen has been added to the mask . Therefore it gives the skin double moisture to keep supple , elastic and shiny with a hint of moisture ! HEALTHY LOOKING ♥ 

Because it's a 3D mask ,  it 
  fights against gravity and lift up the skin at your neck , mouth , cheek and eyes areas ! Gold Caviar actually contains a high concentration of Caviar extract , RICH in nutrient which slows down the aging process !!!!  And if you've damnaged skin , FRET NOT ! Because the Sexy Look's Rejuvenating Duo Lifting Mask repairs damaged skin cells & firms sagging skin !

Revitalize and recharge your skin’s youthfulness !
 In case you're still wondering
how a 3D mask looks like and how it works , I'm gonna show you a step by step demonstration ! (You OBVIOUSLY DO NOT put on masks with make up)

Make sure you don't let strands of hair in the way ! You wouldn't want the formula to get in contact with your hair right  ?

Pin up your fringe or anything else to secure it . In this case I'm using a cloth kind of headband .









This photo is super act cute , it is made to annoy you . No just kidding I didn't know it would turn up so ugly HAHAHHA
My make up all came off , pardon me !




When make up is removed .


Enough said , this product is just damn awesome . I love
how it feels once I took it off ! And masks that drops off or feels heavy really annoys me . Of course with this mask , it's perfect . It fits on to my face so perfectly , I was shocked ! No masks ever made me felt so good , worth it !

 With the innovative 3D ear hook design to firm and lift skin around cheek , chin and mouth area , younger looking skin is just one mask away !


Not costly , definitely SAFE !!!
It's sold in selected Watsons stores , and of course online at http://secretive.sg !!!! For more information on this product , visit :

Secretive SG | Secretive FB | Twitter | Sexy Look SG 

Or divert your questions to my Formspring and I will answer them !


***** NO photoshop use in any advertorials *****