home.

Saturday 29 December 2012

Best day for everyone .

Hello everyone ! 
It's been quite awhile since I last updated as I've been busy . Hair appointment tomorrow , event on 31st (Come support me , details HERE) & something special on 1st January 2013 - which is totally the reason why I'm blogging today ! 

I've been given a booth
at the lane next to HAJI to sell away brand new , pre-loved & some sponsored & cute items (Clothes , masks , eyelashes etc) ! Really lot's and lot's of stuffs , some , even branded ! This flea is featuring 3 bloggers including myself & along with more than 8 other blog shops . YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN TO SUPPORT US !
Moreover everything I sell would only be from $1 - $15 ! (I AM NOT EVEN LYING)

Finally featured on a poster together with pony4food . How nice LOL
I do not know why I look like crap in the flea poster so don't complain !


I know the words on the poster are rather small , so let me summarize up everything for you ! 
Basically , I would be giving away 30 pairs of priority passes & 15 pairs of express passes . Which means a total of 90 people !!! 

It's super easy to win , so here's how to WIN the passes : 

1) Follow me on Twitter , Instagram or subscribe to me on Facebook . 
 2) Email me your Name , IC number , Age & contact number to chrysanlee@live.com
3) I'll inform you about it via SMS or EMAIL . 

THAT'S ALL !
The good thing is , you can just state in the email how many priority passes or express passes you need . EASY ^^
 


In case you're wondering what's the difference between priority & express passes , here's the difference : 
Priority passes - Get to go in for the flea 1 HOUR EARLIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE (Meaning at 1PM) . 
Express passes : Faster than people in the normal queue ! 


Date : 01.01.2013 

Time : 2PM to 8PM . 
*People entering via priority passes will enter at 1PM*
  
Address of the flea : 3 Jalan Kledek 
                                (S) 199259
                                (Lane next to HAJI)



Directions to get there :  From Bugis station , walk straight towards Landmark Village hotel  . Continue walking along Victoria Street & stop when you see a bus stop (01129) OPP STAMFORD PR OR (01121) STAMFORD PR . *There will be signs on BOTH bus stops to direct you there !*

Buses to 01129 -  NR7 , 2 , 12 , 33 , 133
Buses to 01121 - NR7 , 2 , 7 , 12 , 32 , 33 , 51 , 61 , 63 , 80 , 130 , 133 , 145 , 175 , 197

There will be people fetching you guys from the bus stop every 15 to 20 minutes !  How nice of the organizer :D In case you get lost you may contact Hannah at 9825 1321


See you guys there ! 
If any of your friends needs passes , you can always inform me !




P/S: There will be door gifts for everyone including accessories , shopping vouchers , free clothes etc . Games available for your entertainment too :D !