home.

Monday 7 January 2013

An Overdue Date ♥

It was an overdue date
with my boy a few weeks back before I went for my hair appointment . Going for another hair appointment tomorrow though ! Just a few photos to sum up that random date that day at Orchard . Some of you guys said you seen me ♥ !




We had Balestier Bak Kut Teh in ION Orchard for lunch ! 


THIS , was freaking good . Worth trying ♥ !




My OOTD that day : Long sleeve from G2000 , Bottoms gotten from Bugis $50 challenge & black wedges ! 


 Went Taka for a walk ~ 






 Bad hair day for me everyday
Was in a bad mood since everything seemed to be so mundane & the boy had to leave halfway soooooooooooooo to cheer me up , he secretly went off to buy my favorite Strawberry Shortcake from Rive Gauche for me to nom when I reach home ♥ !  (He said he was going to the toilet & I still gave him the glum fuck face & when he came back with Rive Gauche my eyes just lit HAHA)



Love it . 

An advertorial for a facial brand coming up ! 
Made in JAPAN . Can you guys guess what it is ? (;