home.

Monday 18 February 2013

New hair again !

Since it's CNY , 
it's an excuse for me to go do my hair again HAHAHAHA . 
So yeap , I visited Chapter 2 again ! And spoil-brat-me thought , since I'm already at Chapter 2 , why not get myself a new hair color ? So yeap , I did . Once again , I've got no idea how my stylist is gonna style my hair ! If you're interested in any of my previous appointments with Chapter 2 , you can search my blog on the bottom right hand side :D 

So here's my hair when 
I headed to Chapter 2 for appointment that day : 
Photo taken from my Instagram @ChrysanLee



It was blonde with a hint of pink ! 

And me , still in love with pink , my stylist starting working on my hair !
 He decided to section part of my hair on the right side and bleach it , I wondered what he was up to ! 


After bleaching a section of my hair on the right side :D
My stylist then asked me , "You still like pink hor ?"
Yeap , obviously I do right ? I hate hot pink , but since young , I don't know why , light baby pink has always been my favorite color/preference . I guess it's just born in girls ? LOL . In the end , he has this color dyed all over the bleached area ! :

Hot pink ? I was so shocked , because I really didn't want this color on my hair ! It's way too 'hot' pink ):



My stylist then
went on to dye the rest of my hair into a darker tone which I (at first) protested . 
I just didn't wish to go back to having a darker hair so fast ! I still wanna enjoy having light colors . But since he said darker colors suit me more .......... I accepted it . 
He dipped my both sections of my hair into this cup of (I do not know what it is) for quite sometime . And it gave a gradient effect to both sides of my hair ! 

I also decided to go BANGS . AND YEAP , I REGRETTED . 
I THINK BANGS DON'T SUIT ME AT ALL . Even though some says otherwise . What do you think ? 

 End results : 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Nice or not ??? Hahaha I kinda love the gradient effects of both sides leh !!







Hehe that's about all , hope you guys like it :D !

Direct your questions / queries to my Formspring :D