home.

Friday 8 March 2013

Improve health & beauty !

Advertorial

It's time for me to share some awesome products to you guys again ! :D 



Are you just like me ?
Always falling sick and seriously getting so tired of it . And then you realized , it's not because of the environment , it's not because of what you ate , it's not because of the weather but it's all because of your low level of immunity ? I've been trying to find supplements , like maybe vitamins or something or anything to improve my health . I SWEAR , no lies , I've been dying for something like this . Because if you followed me on Twitter , you would've known I always complain about falling sick often . Just as I'm lost of what to get to improve my health , I received an awesome sponsor from Vita Green ! I love them , it's official !

So then you ask me , what
awesome product have Vita Green brought to Singapore ? Is it good ?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It's the Vita Green Lingzhi ! 


For some of you whom don't know , like me ,
what is Lingzhi ? It is actually a Chinese herb and of course in this case it is mold into powder and formed the Vita Green Lingzhi for us to consume ! (For those of you who wanna find out more about Lingzhi , you can google it . But a mini booklet comes along with Vita Green Lingzhi when you purchase it , it explains to you what it is with different languages )  


Like I said ,
I have very very weak immunity system . Which is a reason why I love Vita Green Lingzhi now ! It improves my immunity system , and of course if you consume it , it improves yours too ! Not only does it improves one's immunity system , it also improves our body's antioxidant levels . See :


To add on to all this good stuff ,
Vita Green Lingzhi is also proved to help protect kidney cells , anti aging , increase of appetite & energy level , REDUCE WHITE HAIR , AGING SPOTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HELPS US TO SLEEP WELL . (FML EXACTLY WHAT I WANT LOL) I know many of you would find the health benefits a lot more helpful than the rests , but me , as a vain girl , all the beauty benefits REALLY attracts me .

Why ?
Simply because , Chinese herbs are always famous for curing health/beauty issues from the ROOT of the problems and NOT just improving it . Which means , example , instead of always using makeup trying to cover up our bad skin , Vita Green helps cure it ! (I believe it does not happen overnight and needs to consume it on a long term basis)

Speaking of consuming Vita Green Lingzhi ,
you may start wondering HOW do you consume it and on what basis ? Over here when I open it up , it is sealed and safe !



And yeap you guessed it right !
It is mold into powder and is in a capsule form . Consumption rate : 1 to 2 capsules everyday :D !
Easy to remember right ? Just pop one into your mouth like a daily beauty + health routine . Perfect !

And I bet you guys would
start worrying if it smells bad etc etc , now here , I have tested it for you !


It doesn't smell bad at all !
It barely has a smell , it just doesn't have a bad unacceptable smell , definitely alright for all of us . It is kinda tasteless since it's in a capsule after all . Just don't open the capsule . And those who have never heard of Vita Green or seen it , don't worry it's safe .  How do I know ? Well , it's now sold in selected Watsons/Guardian stores in Singapore !

SEE !
$129 per bottle ? Yeap . It has 72 capsules in it , which is
approximately $1.80 per capsule . Meaning you spend only $1.80 everyday to improve both your health and beauty at the same time :D ! GOOD NEWS IS , Guardian's introductory price is at $109 !

P/S : Not just best selling , it's always the number 1 best selling for 10 years continuously !!!


To everyone out there , 
it may be a little pricey . However , it is always good for you and the people around you (:


See you guys again soon !
Direct your questions to my Formspring