home.

Thursday, 26 December 2013

With the girls !

Last week , 
I met up with some of the girls (we are all from the same company) for a profile photoshoot with our managers ♥ ! And before that ,  we are all dressed up and had our hair styled at J7IMAGE againnnnn & I swear I just love them . Because without them my hair would just be like dry grass or something lol . And for the rests their hair is already so chio la , so when they got their hair styled they look even prettier wtf . So jealous !!!

Wearing a cap while on the way to the salon because I woke up with my fringe all puffed up HAHAHHAA
When I reached , 
it was my first time seeing some of the girls but amazingly all of us just hit off well after awhile (which is good because I was still afraid it would be awkward) :D  The best part was the bonding session over Sushi lunch before getting our hair done ! I mean who doesn't love sushi ♥_♥ ?! I also happen to see my close friend & her mom back then in secondary school years ago , kinda glad & sad at the same time . Wished I could still be as close to her like how we were back then . I feel friends don't come & go , it's just that both parties must be putting in effort that's all . ANYWAY BACK TO TOPIC , when finally getting all of our hair styled :

*Koped from Parisa's Instagram*

Standing beside all of them just makes me look like crap x9832427643 but I don't have a choice hahahha

From left to right : Managers Jess & Joleen , me , bloggers Cheryl , Parisa & Aurelia ! Wish Isabel could be in the pictures too but she was still getting her hair done and all T_T sooooooo a picture of herself below will suffice ♥♥

Sorry Isabel I'm super lazy to edit your picture into ours & I just anyhow kope your twitter DP BUTTTTTTTTT it's nice having your face here in my blog to glam it up ok ♥
 Honestly , 
I'm really glad that Isabel was there that day because she was one of the girls I knew before hand & who else can I talk to (besides my manager) if she wasn't ?? Not to mention she had her portable charger with her which saved my dying battery -_______- 

With Aurelia ♥


Cheryl  ♥

All of us in the car on the way for some shooting ! Quite sad Parisa's face got cut out like 5/6 of it LOL

With Cheryl & Aurelia . Honestly I'm so jealous of their eyes la I mean I don't even have to edit their face wtf . After I edit mine I still look like crap beside them I JUST CAN'T [Another good reason for me to get plastic surgery done , cannot lose to them !!]


I don't understand how can Aurelia still look nice in flip flops . IF I'M IN SLIPPERS I WOULD ALWAYS LOOK DAMN LUPSUP . Maybe because I'm super asian looking that's why lol


With my manager Joleen , I swear I fucking love her . I'm so glad she's around ALWAYS . And it's like I can just randomly WA her & rant in secrecy even though she's just beside me . She wasn't that pale looking in RL , it was just my filters LOL . And she totally didn't mind looking pale just because I chose a filter to make me look better and she went like , " It's okay la , you look chio can already" and give that saint smile LOL

Cheryl looks damn thai & thai girls are all fucking gorgeous . And guess what ? I found out she's a fucking huge eater SHE CAN EAT A LOT NON STOP BUT SHE'S FUCKING SKINNY . Girls like her fucking exist I cannot believe it .

And below is a short instavideo of the photoshoot we did : 



Again I must thank Joleen ♥♥♥ for staying so still taking videos of me (the actual video was quite long like the entire time where it was my turn to shoot)


This photo was when I was in the car after I changed into casual clothing and I was complaining that there's no natural sunlight for me to take selfies & guess what ? Parisa & Cheryl took out their phones with flashlights shining it on me , one from left , the other from right HAHAHHAA . Thanks guys love y'all !

All in all
it was such a great day spent with them . So much fun & laughter ! Can't wait to see them again hehe . It's so nice being able to work with people whom you feel comfortable with like a family . Anyway the dress I'm wearing is from Space Invasion retail store , you can read more about them HERE where I blogged . And my hair styled by J7IMAGE salon HERE ! 

Great day ahead guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ^^