home.

Monday 7 July 2014

Office Warming !

OMG YAY !
Finally done with editing pictures today ! Been editing the pictures since few hours ago and I've been dying to blog about Office Warming :D Last week , For Jake Sake had office warming and you may ask how is it related to me lolol . The thing is , MousetrapTV , ForFleaSake , Space Invasion etc are all under For Jake Sake ! So so happy and proud of them :D Love the new office too ♥

Reached and took my #ootd
shot nearby ! Thank you Alicia for helping me to take the pictures as always hehe .

#OOTD
And then I started taking jump shots ... hahaha






And here's a GIF of me
doing jump shots and it appears that ..... YES MY SLIPPER FELL OFF AHAHHAHAHAH 





BUFFET ♥_

Kent :D 



Alicia :D 

Cherie ! 


nommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz 

Michelle helping us take pictures :D 



With Brenda 




Baby Alicia 

With my nail sponsor , Mynt ♥ ! 


With one of our video editors , Shafiqah ♥ ! (I think that's how to spell her name hahahha)






Cherie 




Cherie also brought her homemade brownies ! 

Love'em brownies ♥_♥ ! 


Playing with bubbles hahaha 





But actually behind the scenes , there are people blowing bubbles for me too HAHHAHA . 



Left to right : Brenda , me , Shafiqah , Grace , Alicia and Cherie ♥ ! 















Guests playing games hahaha 


By 10PM Lindsay finally came down ♥ !!!!!



By midnight I changed into casual clothes and relax in one of the rooms with my lappy and Cherie's brownie ♥ ! 



Lindsay , Alicia , Cherie and I planned to have a stayover in the office that day so we changed into our sleeping clothes ! 












Lindsay and her blanket hahahha 
Boss showing Lindsay and Alicia something on the phone which was super funny hahahahha 






We also went out to play sparklers :D 


Self taken shot ! Was holding the sparklers on one hand and my phone on the other . I love them ..... and it reminds of a person .. I guess everything ends eventually .


Out to buy cup noodles ! 




Food x UNO hahahhahahha 

By late night I've already removed my makeup hahahha which is why I don't even bother to photoshop LOL 






CHERIE WHAT YOU DOING HAHHAHAHAH 


When to the toilet and when I came back I asked them what were they doing with my phone , they said "oh nothing la " but when I got it back ...... DAMN YOU GUYS HAHAHHAHAHA 




Eventually , only Alicia , Cherie , Lindsay & I
are left in the office , we slept around 7 plus in the morning and woke up by 11am when everyone came in for work . It was so embarrassing !!!


We had breakfast together nearby and went home
after that ! I still remember that morning I had diarrhea wtf HAHAHHAHA . Really happy to spend time with them always ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥