home.

Monday 11 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day, mom.




Happy Mother's Day, mom. 
No words come close to describe how much I miss you everyday. I still feel torn inside whenever I think about you, but it is also your passing that taught me to always cherish the people around me, take chances to love and give. All these little chances that we are blessed with everyday might just be taken away from us anytime. Don't take the people around you for granted, it is only scary when you're stripped off even the most basic liberty of giving. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 
My mother was a very wise woman. 
She's always giving, always helping and always listening. I never understood her actions and had always regarded her as a fool for all the things she said. It was so insignificant to me back then, that I never thought I would remember or have any takeaway from her actions. But now I know, now I understand. It is all the little details in life that we neglect and she wouldn't want that. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 
I want to thank my mom for being such a great person. 
She continues to inspire me even though she's no longer around. Her love and efforts towards my family and I will never be squandered. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers around, 你们都很棒! ♥