home.

Thursday 9 July 2015

Memory of a stranger.

 photo giphy_zpsmg9orlol.gif

I remembered there was this day,
we woke up in the morning, it was raining cats and dogs outside. We were prepping to start our day off or maybe even waste it away. Who knew? Days with you were uncertain and still are.

 You drew the curtains,
 sat down by the desk and gazed right through the window for a long time. Maybe it only felt like seconds to you, but it was long enough for me to sense the difference in you. I couldn't fathom what you were thinking about but I knew it was more than just gazing at the skies when I looked at you and your eyes.

"This is the time where I want to be free. This is the time where I'm thinking about my life." 

 photo bloggif_559d79bf4ca42_zpsqfaw1mei.gif

I thought that was one of 
the rare few times where you subconsciously allowed your guard to slip just enough for me to feel the human in you. I didn't say much as I wanted you to feel safe in seclusion. I would never intentionally intrude your space. Today, it rained and this memory of you was vivid enough to flash through my mind. And it hit me that maybe, I was wrong all along.