home.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Out to town !

For the past two days , 
I went out with my boyfriend , bestfriend EngChuan & their friends off to town areas ! 
So much fun , so little time . We went to places like Bugis , ION , Cineleisure etc . I always let pictures do the talking , so here it goes ^^ 

(I cannot believe that it's been a month since I got together with Kaiming . Seems like it was just yesterday ? Hahaha) 


Yes ! We went to Bugis Pool Fusion ^^
As all of you know , I NEVER play pool at all . I mean seriously , it's embarrassing to learn when I know absolutely nothing about pool . What's more , the pool stick is actually taller than me wtf .




Chong Yang & Kaiming . (I noticed my boyfriend is so not camera shy & fucking vain)

ChongYang , Kaiming & me !


Boyfriend and I


I was so hungry that I ordered
food at pool fusion wtf . Maggie at $3.50 & sandwich at $3 . Expensive or not , calculate yourself .
 




Shoes I was wearing that day . 
 



While playing pool , 
all of the sudden Kaiming took ChongYang's jacket to pose . Wtf poser ! :@

Step step step super star HAHHAHA

See , my bf is a poser . Left to right : ChongYang , Kaiming , EngChuan , KwokHao & Leon !


My eye makeup that day !














Kwok Hao & EngChuan


Left to right : Kaiming , ChongYang , Leon , Kwok Hao & Engchuan !

Boyfriend is the absolute
joker out of the group . And god knows , he decided to climb the pole -_____- :

AND THEN ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HE FELL HAHAHHAHAHAHHA






Mad dog

Leon's smiling as if he won lottery !!!


My outfit that day , dress from H&M !


 The next day , 
we decided to head out to shop again ! But because boyfriend was waiting for me , all the shop closed and he didn't get to shop at all , he was so upset LOL ): ): However we had dinner at ION & walked around Cineleisure as well . We bought some stuffs there !


Jia Sheng and his girlfriend Doreen ^^

I censored my face because I was giving a fuck face and it looked like shit ......... HAHAHHA

Me & my outfit that day ! Outfit from H&M as well (:


Yesterday's eye makeup !












Bought this kitty and I really love it ! 
It's all handmade and non of the designs would be the same . LOVE IT .




 And the hello kitty that boyfriend bought for me ! 
I merely said the blush on the hello kitty was the nicest and most natural one I ever seen , and it was the last one left , I didn't even intend to buy it . Next minute , boyfriend surprised me with it ! Thank you love


The rests of the photos are uploaded on my
first Facebook account in an album labelled "December 2012" !

Heading off to Sentosa tomorrow
with friends ! HAPPY GIRL ^^ ❤ !! Follow me on Instagram/Twitter/Gifboom @ChrysanLee !